[R] editor for MacOS

Fri Dec 17 17:13:42 CET 2010

Here are a few links for people looking to use TextWrangler as an R editor.

I haven't ever tried these since I don't use TextWrangler/BBEdit, so
hopefully they work for you:

(1) Sending commands from TW to R:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2008-November/005541.html

(2) "really" colorizing R code. This is an "R language module for BBEdit":
http://homepages.nyu.edu/~jmb736/code/R_language_module_for_BBEdit/R.plist

Hope that helps,
-steve