[R] bugs in R windows versie 12 ?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 10:35:31 CET 2010

On 19/12/2010 3:00 AM, elprama wrote:
> Dear R-users,
>
> When you perform "run line or selection" / "Ctrl + R"  in a script window
> then the cursor of the script window does not go to the next line but at a
> place further downwards.
> R windows version 11 does the correct job (= goes to the next line) but
> version 12 does not.
> Is this correct ?

That's distracting, but it is only the displayed cursor that is wrong:
logically it is in the right place, so when you move it (e.g. by hitting
an arrow key or entering text) it will appear in the right place.

This has been fixed in R-patched, but unfortunately the first report
came too late to make 2.12.0 or 2.12.1.  Please test our pre-release
versions!

Duncan Murdoch