[R] help with knn.impute

Amit Patel amitrhelp at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 22 19:39:18 CET 2010

Hi
I have a dataset from biological data with forty samples whichh relate to four
different treatments. Each sample has thousands of values but as usuual contains
missing values
I want to use knn to imput these missing values. I am doing tthis using
knn.impute. Do I need to specify the various groups or can I just use the
knn.impute command on the whole dataset together.

Also I am setting the maxp argument to the total number of values for each
sample. Is this the correct thing to do?

Thanks in advance