[R] Poor quality plotting symbols in Windows metafile

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Dec 22 22:33:13 CET 2010

You could use the my.symbols function from the TeachingDemos package to create your own versions of the symbols that you want.  Using the ms.polgon function with it will draw polygons (which can simulate most of the symbols you want) and should show up vectorized in metafile formats.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org