[R] Jaccard dissimilarity matrix for PCA

Flabbergaster jlunding at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 14:20:09 CET 2010

Hi
I have a large dataset, containing a wide range of binary variables.
I would like first of all to compute a jaccard matrix, then do a PCA on this
matrix, so that I finally can do a hierarchical clustering on the principal
components.
My problem is, that I don't know how to compute the jaccard dissimilarity
matrix in R? Which package to use, and so on...
Can anybody help me?
Alternatively I'm search for another way to explore the clusters present in
my data.
Another problem is, that I have cases with missing values on different
variables.

Jacob