[R] using lapply and split to plot up subsets of a vector

karmakiller roisinmoriarty at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 01:01:10 CET 2010

Hi,

I would like to be able to plot data from each of the sp.id on individual
plots. At the moment I can plot all the data on one graph with the following
commands but I cannot figure out how to get individual graph for each sp.id.

i<- function(df)plot(lnbm,ln.o2con,data=df)
j<- lapply(split(one,one$sp.id),i)

I have searched on the net and through the threads here but I cannot find
anything that matches what I am trying to do. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanx