[R] Windows editor suggestions - autosave

Michael Conklin michael.conklin at markettools.com
Wed Dec 29 17:32:40 CET 2010

I am looking for advice on an editor to use with R (windows) that has an autosave feature.  I typically write scripts using the RGui (and tried TinnR yesterday) but I am having continuing problems with BSODs (non R related) and have in the past have had issues with R crashes and would really like a system that does not require me to remember to hit the save button on my script every 10 minutes so that I can avoid redoing everything.

W. Michael Conklin
Chief Methodologist
Google Voice: (612) 56STATS

MarketTools, Inc. | www.markettools.com
6465 Wayzata Blvd | Suite 170 |  St. Louis Park, MN 55426.  PHONE: 952.417.4719 | CELL: 612.201.8978
This email and attachment(s) may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended only for the intended addressee(s) or its authorized agent(s). Any disclosure, printing, copying or use of such information is strictly prohibited. If this email and/or attachment(s) were received in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies