[R] rgl.snapshot() : no longer works?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 12:51:40 CET 2010

On 30/12/2010 2:19 AM, Yihui Xie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any progress so far? It seems R 2.12.1 under Windows still
> does not have the rgl.snapshot() support.

This has been fixed, but the new version has not yet appeared on CRAN.
The problem was that it's a little tricky to do the dual-architecture
build, and both rgl and the build scripts needed changing.

If you are set up to build R you can get the latest from R-forge and
build from that.

Duncan Murdoch