[R] modifying user agent strings in http requests

Soumendra soumendra at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 06:01:11 CET 2010

I had looked at that link, but it doesn't answer my question.

Here is the answer I got from StackOverflow:

options("HTTPUserAgent") or getOption("HTTPUserAgent") prints your
current settings, and options(HTTPUserAgent="My settings") is the way
to change it.

--
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any
good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.