[R] (With trepidation): Evaluating expressions with sub expressions again

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Feb 1 02:30:07 CET 2010

Thankyou Thomas. Yes, I was motivated by bquote(). It is sooooo slick (to
some extent, still too slick for me). I wanted to do it nonrecursively
because it's both clearer (I think) and maybe even more efficient (though I
doubt this is detectable in any case).

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Statistics