[R] Simple question on replace a matrix row

anna lippelanna24 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:54:49 CET 2010

Hello guys, I wanted to thank you, each one of you led me step by step to the
core of the problem. The matrix I was working on was made of rows obtained
each one by the lapply function. So by using lapply I was getting a matrix
which rows were not numeric vectors but lists. To solve this I used a
data.frame() and a data.matrix on each list that lapply would return me and
then built my matrix. Now it's working perfectly so thank you again!

-----
Anna Lippel