[R] create an object in a loop (v2)

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Feb 1 17:38:17 CET 2010

To answer to the problem, assign() does what I need, thanks a lot!

In any case, for that kind of things, I don't think a sample dataset
would be needed, and indeed it was not, which is why I didn't attach it.

Honestly, I thought that you would need more info on what I intend to
do, but it probably was too much and not directed enough on the question
itself.
But for my defense, if I knew that 2 lines of text would have been
enough for you to understand, be sure I would have done it and not spent
time on writing the email!

Thanks in any case, it was much more simple than expected.
Regards
Ivan