[R] Query on p-value

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Feb 1 21:08:15 CET 2010

We cannot answer the question of "what is a p-value?" in a way that would do justice to the concept (and not do more harm than good in the long run) in the amount of time/space that is reasonable for a mailing list.  If you truly do not know what a p-value is, then you need to take an introductory statistics course.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org