[R] e1071 package

Tue Feb 2 22:34:16 CET 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Nancy Adam <nancyadam84 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> I’m trying to install e1071 package to a new computer but I failed. Can any one please tell me how I download it without installing through R? can anyone please send it as an attachment please?

How did you try to install it?
What errors are you getting?
What type of machine are you trying to install on?

Anyway, you can download the relevant packages from its page on CRAN:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/e1071/index.html

The source package is there (look at the Downloads section), as well
as the binaries for osx/windows.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou