[R] What are Type II or III contrast? (contrast() in contrast package)

Wed Feb 3 21:05:27 CET 2010

Hi Mitchell,

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Mitchell Maltenfort <mmalten at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you. I was already convinced of the value of MASS (drop a hat
> and I'll tell you my other list of musts for a stats library) but I
> didn't know about the Exegeses.

I'm not sure how it happened, but it seems that my hat somehow found
its way on the floor. What's even stranger is that I don't remember
bringing one in to school today ...

So, would you mind? :-)

I'm always wishing that my stats-fu is better than it actually is, so
I'm always on the look out ...

Thanks,
-steve

--