[R] typo in contrast package's vignettes

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:23:26 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Max Kuhn <mxkuhn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wait, what were we talking about? Right...it is a typo. It should be
> c'beta in the numerator.
>
> Peng: As the package maintainer, you really should send me a quick
> email about it instead of posting to the list.
>
> Let's not waste the bandwidth anymore. Given the number of typos in my
> documentation, this amount of email bring down the whole system.

Would you please put the email in the vignette? As I don't find it. I
sometime did take the long way to find the emails of the authors, but
a lot of the time they just don't reply. There were no guarantee you
would reply. But I know that you will reply and will send you the
message if I found any other problems with the packages.

Regards,
Peng