[R] typo in contrast package's vignettes

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Feb 4 08:44:01 CET 2010

Hi

I was only following your discussion and I wonder where you did get
mentioned PDF.

Max's email is on its first page.

Version 0.12
Date 2009-10-15
Title A collection of contrast methods
Author Max Kuhn, contributions from Steve Weston, Jed Wing and James
Forester
Maintainer Max Kuhn <max.kuhn at pfizer.com>
Depends R (>= 2.2.1), Design

Regards
Petr

r-help-bounces at r-project.org napsal dne 04.02.2010 06:44:35:

> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:53 PM, David Scott <d.scott at auckland.ac.nz>
wrote:
> > Peng Yu wrote:

> >> Would you please put the email in the vignette? As I don't find it. I
> >> sometime did take the long way to find the emails of the authors, but
> >> a lot of the time they just don't reply. There were no guarantee you
> >> would reply. But I know that you will reply and will send you the
> >> message if I found any other problems with the packages.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Peng
> >>

> > This is becoming quite vexatious Peng Yu. How long have you been using
R?