[R] Memory Problem

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:18:30 CET 2010

How about providing information on your operating system and version
of R.  Also provide a list of all the objects in your workspace and
the size of them.  You may be making copies or storing results in a
list.  This information would be helpful to understand where your
problem is.  Also provide the output of gc() so that we can see how
memory is being used.  To get helpful suggestions, you have to provide
useful information.  Saying you have memory problems is not
sufficient.