[R] problems with SPC charts in R

vikrant vikrant.shimpi at tcs.com
Fri Feb 5 05:42:43 CET 2010

Thanks Bart and Peter for your help and the example is working for c chart as
well withut any error. But when I am plotting the R chart i am still getting
the following error.
Error in limits.R(center = 62614.0571428571, std.dev = NA_real_, sizes =
c(1000L,  :
group size must be less than 51 when giving nsigmas

I will just explain my example used for plotting R chart. I have around 35
groups and and each group has a sample size of 1000. I want to know whether
sample size for each group chosen to be 1000 is a problem.
Please help me.