[R] Multiple lines in a graph

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Fri Feb 5 11:38:05 CET 2010

Wesley,

As has already been pointed out, it's a good idea to
provide _reproducible_ code. I'll just add that it's
also a good idea to peruse the help pages, where you
would find that ?plot points you to ?lines (under See Also).

Making frequent use of the help pages is pretty well
an R-requirement.

  -Peter Ehlers

wesley mathew wrote:
> Dear All
>
> Subject : Multiple Lines in Graph
>
> Could you please help me to draw two lines in a graph.
> plot(f1, t1, type ="b")  and  plot(f2,t2, type="b")  where t1, t2, f1,and f2
> are single dimensional matrix.
> I have these two graph. How can I draw these two lines in a single window?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Kind Regards
>  Wesley C Mathew
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]