[R] maximum elements in an ff object?

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 00:48:09 CET 2010

Oh... I forgot to mention that you can also use the ffdf() approach.
For example, if you're able to load one column at a time, you could do
something like:

res = vector("list", nColumns)
for (i in 1:nColumns)
  res[[i]] = ff(<OneColumnOfData>, ...)
finalFfObj = do.call(ffdf, res)

Of course you can use other aproaches to fill in the ff dataframe....