[R] Non-linear regression

kupz mkupch1 at tigers.lsu.edu
Sun Feb 7 04:56:58 CET 2010

Agreed, it would be simple to propose the relationship, however the
regression is necessary to model the data properly. Unfortunately a simple
decay based on those two points does not have the proper shape necessary.
This is due to an extreme amount of zero inflation with this fisheries data.

On another note, I have a working solution for the problem, I am excluding a
portion of the zero data based on some other apriori assumptions.. Thanks
for your help though.