[R] convert R plots into annotated web-graphics

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Feb 7 20:46:35 CET 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Rainer Tischler <rainer_t62 at yahoo.de> wrote:

> If you have alternative ideas for interlinking tabular annotations with plotted data points, I would appreciate any recommendation/suggestion.
> (I work with R 2.8.1 on different 32-bit PCs with both Linux and Windows operating systems).

 As an alternative suggestion to my imagemap package, you could use a
javascript chart plotting library and just generate a data file and
the html from R. Maybe flot:

http://code.google.com/p/flot/

I find the R 'brew' package ideal for creating JS or HTML output files
from object.

 Warning: this answer contains small parts. Some assembly required.

Barry

--
blog: http://geospaced.blogspot.com/
web: http://www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/~rowlings