[R] Interactively editing point labels in a graph

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 00:51:55 CET 2010

Create your plot and save it in wmf format, e.g.

DF <- as.data.frame(state.x77)
plot(Income ~ log(Population), DF, pch = 20)
with(DF, text(log(Population), Income, rownames(state.x77), cex = 0.5, pos = 4))
savePlot("states.wmf")

Then insert it into Microsoft Word, right click the image, choose Edit
and you can edit all the text labels.