[R] Problems installing stats (prcomp) package

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:42:05 CET 2010

The stats package should be installed automatically, and loaded by
default when you start R.

The search() command will show you which packages are loaded,
for example on my computer starting with R --vanilla:
> search()
[1] ".GlobalEnv"        "package:stats"     "package:graphics"
[4] "package:grDevices" "package:utils"     "package:datasets"
[7] "package:methods"   "Autoloads"         "package:base"

The stats package is already loaded.

If for some reason this is untrue for you, we need more information,
as requested in the posting guide, including OS and R version.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org