[R] OrdFacReg

Andrew Kosydar drewdogy at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 10 05:33:36 CET 2010

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your response.  No, NB is not a matrix, and I have no covariates.  Here's a very small sample of the data:

effect	NB
  -0.003200	1
  -0.120800	3
  -0.003200	2
  -7.690000	1
  -1.442100	2
  -0.000900	1
  -0.014200	3
  -5.015000	0
  -0.001400	2
  -0.008000	3
  -2.337000	2
  -0.004050	1
  -0.101400	1
  -0.002100	0
  -0.003600	2
  -0.002400	3
  -1.123000	1
  -0.000600	2

I am purely interested in whether an increase in "NB" (for ex: from 0 to 1, or 3 to 4) predicts a directional change with "effect".

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Andrew