[R] prompts and running means

RagingJim nowa0021 at flinders.edu.au
Thu Feb 11 00:20:50 CET 2010

Thanks mate, will get the zoo package ASAP. I have been working on the file
open/save part, and it works as planned except for one bit. When I save it,
it does not save as the relevant file type.

This is again my code:

require(tcltk)
fileName<-tclvalue(tkgetSaveFile(filetypes="{{PNG Files} {.png}} "))
png(fileName)
barplot(Ann,main="Annual Rainfail Data", xlab="Year",ylab="Rainfall
(mm)",ylim=c(0,ymax),col="blue",space=0,names.arg=c(kent[,2]),
cex.names=0.8)
legend("topleft",c("This picture"),bty="n")
dev.off()

When I go to save it, the corrent save window pops up, and it has the png
file format selected, yet when I type in a name and save, it is saved
without a file type. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again for your help