[R] gdata

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:21:11 CET 2010

The most recent version of gdata uses certain perl packages not used
by the older versions and perhaps that is causing the problem.  You
could try installing the latest version of active perl or if that
fails you could try an older version of gdata:

http://www.activestate.com/activeperl/

http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/gdata/