[R] How to source files from a search path?

blue sky bluesky315 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 00:42:14 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Bert Gunter <gunter.berton at gene.com> wrote:
> 1. Etiquette on this list is to sign posts with your real name.
>
> 2. Please use R's Help facilities (beyond RSiteSearch()) first before
> posting:
>
> ?help.search
>
> help.search("environment variable")

I guess you are referring to 'Sys.getenv', which is not what I am looking for.

To restate my question:

How to source a file without specifying the full path, but by deriving
the file's full path by searching in an environment variable.

Of course, 'Sys.getenv' will be useful if I want to make such a
function myself. But my question was to look for a better version of
source().

Are you clear about my question now?