[R] multiple-test correlation

Manuel Jesús López Rodríguez mjlr1980 at yahoo.es
Sun Feb 14 13:35:17 CET 2010

Dear all,
I am trying to study the correlation between one "independent" variable ("V1") and several others dependent among them ("V2","V3","V4" and "V5"). For doing so, I would like to analyze my data by multiple-test (applying the Bonferroni´s correction or other similar), but I do not find the proper command in R. What I want to do is to calculate Kendall´s correlation between "V1" and the others variables (i.e. "V1" vs "V2", "V1" vs "V3", etc.) and to correct the p values by Bonferroni or other. I have found "outlier.test", but I do not know if this is what I need (also, I would prefer to use a less conservative method than Bonferroni´s, if possible).
Thank you very much in advance!