[R] executable R script under xp (to avoid migration toward Matlab or C++)

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Mon Feb 15 13:14:05 CET 2010

On 02/15/2010 01:03 PM, PtitBleu wrote:
> Thanks to all for your advices.
>
> littler is not for xp, isn'it ?

Not currently, I'm cc'ing Dirk and Jeff who will surely tell you why
not, and what you can do to make it happen.

RInside now works happily on windows, and it would not be too hard to
emulate littler in C++ using RInside. If this is of interest, you might
want to move the discussion to the Rcpp-devel mailing list, where
RInside issues are usually discussed.

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast