[R] Building R from source

rkevinburton at charter.net rkevinburton at charter.net
Wed Feb 17 15:38:08 CET 2010

Thank you for the tip. I was used to inserting write statements and was surpised when it didn't work and reading this section I see that I shouldn't have been doing this anyway.

One more question. Is there another call that I can use to print out a 2-dimensional array? Since FORTRAN stores as column major it is hard to print out an array by row as 'R' does. Also it doesn't mention how to not specify the data to be printed out so that just the label is printed. It (the manual) just says it is possible.

Thanks again.

Kevin