[R] how to execute R script piece by piece on SSH terminal

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:00:07 CET 2010

At the very simplest level, you can open the R script in a text editor.
Then start R at the command line in the terminal by typing
and then copy and paste the desired lines from the text file into the
terminal.

There are plenty of more elegant and complex solutions, but that
one is easy and will work.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee