[R] r help date format changes with c() vs. rbind()

Tim Clark mudiver1200 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 00:01:18 CET 2010

Glad to know it isn't just me!  I couldn't use Phil's data.frame method since my real problem went from a POSIXct object to a large matrix where I used rbind and then back to POSIXct.  Jim's function worked great on converting the final product back to the proper date.

Thanks!

Tim

Tim Clark
Department of Zoology