[R] Odp: new to R Project

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Feb 22 09:29:53 CET 2010

Hi

r-help-bounces at r-project.org napsal dne 22.02.2010 08:49:01:

> hi everyone,
> i am new to R project can anyone please help me by providing
documents....

If you already succeeded to install R it has installed into some
directory. Use means of your operating system (maybe Windows?) to find
where it is. In a doc folder of R directory (maybe R-2.10.1) you find many
documents and If you bother to read at least R Intro you will get answers
to many of your questions.

I am not sure where you get R. If from CRAN there is also extensive set of
various documents together with some books you can buy.

And last but not least when starting R you can use help provided with
system simply by questioning required function

?plot

Regards
Petr