[R] odfWeave - merged table cells, and adding information like totals and p-values

Max Kuhn mxkuhn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:27:18 CET 2010

The devel version of odfWeave has some multicolumn capabilities. these
were added by Patrick Lenon and Zekai Otles recently, but I have not
had a chance to test it out.

You can go to:

   https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/odfweave/

and download the version there if you want to evaluate the new
arguments to odfTable.

Thanks,

Max