[R] Odp: export tables to Excel files

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Tue Feb 23 11:11:23 CET 2010

Hi

I use this simple statement to produce output readable directly to excel

> write.excel
function (tab, ...)
write.table(tab, "clipboard", sep = "\t", row.names = F)

If you put a name of a file instead of "clipboard" then you can use output
to file and you can use append =TRUE

See ?write.table for further options. It is not so sophisticated as other
possibilities but I got used to it and it works.

Regards
Petr