[R] Circles around letters or numbers in plot title

Nutter, Benjamin NutterB at ccf.org
Tue Feb 23 22:47:04 CET 2010

Has anyone ever tried putting a circle around a letter or a number in a
plot title?

For instance, if I have a plot title "Scatterplot for Subject 24", I
want to put a circle around 24 to distinguish that plot from the other
30 I've generated.  Any tips or ideas beyond plotting a circle in the
margin?

Benjamin

  Benjamin Nutter |  Biostatistician  |  Quantitative Health Sciences
  Cleveland Clinic  |  9500 Euclid Ave.   |  Cleveland, OH 44195  |
(216) 445-1365

in America by U.S.News & World Report (2009).
locations.

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use\...{{dropped:13}}