[R] Requirement

chinna durgachennu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 07:09:52 CET 2010

sorry for asking again and again

my Requirement:

i am connecting to teradata database and i am accessing tables and table
data also, i need generate graphs using that data and also i need  to
forecast the results.

for example

i have a table xyz

Store      Year       Revenue

abc         2010       $557889
def          2010       $697356

i want to draw a barplot and i want to forecast the results  of revenue for
next year

can u please tell me wheather this is possible or not?
if possible give me the suggestions.

(graphs in the sense using some business intelligence tools like
cognos,business objects using that tools we are generating graphs for
analysing  sales information of retail stores and graphs generation.)