[R] significance of coefficients in Constrained regression

Ravi Varadhan RVaradhan at jhmi.edu
Wed Feb 24 15:18:33 CET 2010

Bootstrap is your friend.  You can resample the data that you have and
re-fit the constrained regression model to each of the resampled data set.
You can then obtain the entire joint distribution of the fitted parameter
estimates (this is much more than just the standard error).

Ravi.

-------

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, The Center on Aging and Health

Johns Hopkins University

Ph: (410) 502-2619

Fax: (410) 614-9625

Email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu