[R] different types graphs

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Feb 25 10:01:34 CET 2010

Hi!

Here are a few tips to start finding what you need (in R):
apropos("pie")
RSiteSearch("pie")

Try also:
?pie
?barplot

I guess there are hundreds of commands to do every type of graphics, but
you can start there.
The manual "Using R for Data Analysis and Graphics" from JH Maindonald
is also quite good, among many others!

HTH
Ivan