[R] problem with looping on sqlSave()

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Feb 25 11:30:20 CET 2010

As I said earlier, none of the packages I have found (dataframes2xls,
WriteXLS, xlsReadWrite, xlsx) to export to xls allow appending on the
same sheet.
So at the end, write.csv() is more flexible for my use.

Do you know if the RExcel add-on would be useful in my case? I took a
look at the manual, but it doesn't really describe well the possibilites.

Thank you anyway
Ivan