[R] Barplot colours

koj jens.koch at gmx.li
Thu Feb 25 10:59:36 CET 2010

Hi all,

my plotbase (height) is a 2x2 matrix and I want to draw a plot with
different colours. I used beside = FALSE and so the elements (1,1) and (2,1)
are in one bar and the elements (1,2) and (2,2) are in the other bar
(stacked). This is no problem, if the first row has one colour and the
second line has one colour. But now I want to draw the frist bar in one
colour an the second bar in two different colours. Is there apossibility to
do this? I tried to do this in providing a 2x2 matrix with different colours
in the parameter "col" but without sucess.

Thank you very much in advance,

Jens.