[R] latent class factor analysis (LCFA) in R?

Friedrich Leisch friedrich.leisch at stat.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Feb 25 15:05:33 CET 2010

Hi,

We (i.e. Bettina Grün) have some experimental code for mixtures of
factor analyzers in flexmix, because we needed it for one paper. We
have not released it yet because the code is not very well tested (and
we do have concerns about identification of such models, but that's a
different issue). As there seems to be interest in it we will release
a new version of flexmix in the next days which includes mixtures of
factor analyzers. Look for help(FLXMCfactanal) in flexmix version
2.2-5 (next Monday or so).

Best,
Fritz