[R] problem with looping on sqlSave()

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Thu Feb 25 15:29:09 CET 2010

Just to confirm, WriteXLS() does not have such a parameter, but write.xls() in the xlsReadWRite package does. As you have noted however, none of these approaches are really designed to enable flexible appending to an existing Excel file.

As I believe Dieter noted in an earlier post, your best option may be to look at the RCOM/RExcel based solution, which gives you more flexibility in writing to Excel files. More info at http://rcom.univie.ac.at/.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz