[R] Single character input without Enter

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Feb 25 18:22:25 CET 2010

The playSudoku function in the sudoku package has 2 examples/methods of responding to single key strokes, whether those methods will work for your application or not depends on what you are trying to do.

Did I just use the playSudoku function as a serious answer to a legitimate question? Dang, I may need to find a new example of the most useless function that actually made it onto CRAN.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org