[R] two questions for R beginners

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Thu Feb 25 20:12:30 CET 2010

Apparently I need to explain the "lazy and
impatient" comment.  No offence was intended
(quite the contrary).  The meaning of it is
that the higher your level of frustration,
the more valuable your comments are likely to
be to me.

--
Patrick Burns
pburns at pburns.seanet.com
http://www.burns-stat.com
(home of 'The R Inferno' and 'A Guide for the Unwilling S User')