[R] Plotting 15 million points

Abhishek Pratap abhishek.vit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 03:46:37 CET 2010

Hi All

I should have included this first up and I think I understand the
problem. The load on the server I was running R was  heavy which was
causing everything to slow up.

>summary(s)
   Min. 1st Qu.  Median    Mean 3rd Qu.    Max.
      2     182     263    6086     343 4630000
> length(s)
[1] 16750589

hist(log(s,10),breaks=100)

Thanks!