[R] two questions for R beginners

Saeed Abu Nimeh sabunime at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:28:26 CET 2010

Pat,
Off the bat, beginners and advanced. In addition, splitting by domain
would be very helpful -- something along the lines of:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/. But we should be careful, we do
not want to create 20 other mailing lists :) We have to group things.
This will help splitting the volume of the list and will help in
targeting lists by expertise.
Thanks,
Saeed