[R] wrap long lines in table using "latex" in Hmisc

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:48:32 CET 2010

Hi Tao,
Just set the appropriate *.just argument, e.g.:

Dat <- data.frame(x1 = rep("this value consists of a long string of
text", 5), x2 = rep("this value consists of an even longer string of
text", 5))

library(Hmisc)
latex(Dat, col.just = rep("p{1in}",  2))

You can also set justification for column headings, column group
headings etc. See ?latex for details.

Best,
Ista